07/02/2013

Blog 19: Auditing Staff Skills

Here is the document I will be using to audit the basic ICT skills and confidence of my colleagues. 

This will enable me, as subject leader, to:
  • Plug gaps in software and hardware provision
  • Identify trends in use. Are there any gaps in teachers' knowledge, skills and understanding?
  • Provide specific training and support
  • Remove obsolete resources
  • Embed ICT more effectively in the teaching and learning of the curriculum.
If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know, or if you would like a copy please let me know by email chrismcwilliam95@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I have been looking all over for an up to date ICT Audit that includes iPads and apps. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help. I will be updating this every year.

    ReplyDelete